Email us – For general questions or for any other reason, you can email us at email@example.com
Officers – We are actively looking for new Aggies who would like to step up and become a leader in the club. Please, e-mail us and let us know if you are interested in getting involved.
David Sedei ’15 – firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Muster Chair
Tony Daugherty ’85 – email@example.com
VP Activities and Programs
Michael Fisher ’99 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate and organize Texas A&M former student activities in the Sacramento area.
- Provide a social program of activities such as football game watching parties, happy hours and Aggie Muster to foster Aggie Pride and camaraderie.
- Transmit current information to the community about the academic programs, scholarship opportunities, and advantages available at The Association and Texas A&M University. Including providing scholarship funds for deserving local students who are attending Texas A&M.
- Provide a forum in which former students can become active members of The Aggie Network by assisting each other professionally, participating in community affairs, and becoming informed spokespersons on behalf of The Association and Texas A&M University.
- Encourage individual leadership development and experience in organization management -particularly for young former students and recent graduates who may not yet have such opportunities in their professional pursuits.
- Provide a forum for The Association and Texas A&M University to work together to accomplish objectives vital to its future.